Orthopaedic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant–Certified
Download Application | Online Application
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or PA-C working with a busy Board Certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in spine. As a member of a patient care team this position has a wide range of patient care responsibilities both in the clinic and OR.
- In patient responsibilities include H&Ps, pre-op and post-op rounds and first assist.
- Out-patient responsibilities include physician support in clinic and outpatient surgery center, work-up of new and return patients, as well as patient education and scheduling for surgery and consultations.
Home to three major colleges and universities, Columbia is the quintessential college town and offers an exceptional quality of life, including a wide range of cultural, recreational and educational opportunities. Low cost of living with excellent schools and abundant activities are a few of the reasons why Money magazine has identified Columbia as one of the top communities in the United States in which to live. The excellent compensation and benefit package includes:
- Professional liability insurance
- Group health, dental, disability and life insurance
- Generous bonus and retirement plan
- Paid time off
Please forward your resume to:
Columbia Orthopaedic Group
1 South Keene Street
Columbia MO 65201